Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yun Jeong Lee/ Pinning it down(Teacher)/ Tue 11a.m.

<My Homeroom Teacher>

 

201002551 EIT

             Yun Jeong Lee

 

It has been over 10 years since I graduated elementary school, but I still visit my elementary school every year on Teachers' Day to see my 6th grade homeroom teacher. She is the best teacher I have ever met in my life because she was so caring about me.

 

When I was nine years old, I went to live in Malaysia and attended an international school. I spent more than three years there and came back to Korea when I became a 6th grader. It was not easy for me to get used to the new environment because I was unfamiliar with the Korean-style education, especially science; science in Korea was based on memorization while science in Malaysia was based on experiments. Understanding my difficulties, my homeroom teacher willingly suggested that I have afterschool science lessons with her. Since that day, I stayed after school every day and my teacher helped me with by science studies. It was very considerate of her to spend her free time helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment