Friday, May 24, 2013

201200093Kanghayoung/pining it down/ 11am tuesday

Beautiful Person

 

 

People passes many teachers in their lives. But some have good memory on the teachers and some may not. There is someone who I have never forgotten. That is my mother. She is my mother and my best-ever teacher. From the time when I was born, she has affected me in a positive way. Until now, she gives many lessons to me. However, I didn't thought my mother is a teacher who gives many lessons to me at the first time.

Actually, my mother was a real teacher who worked in a school. Someday, I asked some questions related to history to mother. She drew a chronological table and explained even detail things for me. But I couldn't understand what she explained. I couldn't read the chronology table and had no idea about terminologies she used. Because I was so young in that time, I was angry about my mother. I shouted to her, "you are really not good teacher. You couldn't make me understood. How can you teach the students? You even can't teach your daughter". She was so shocked to hear that. But I didn't care about. I can remember her disappointed eyes and dropping shoulders. For that event, I didn't think my mother as a good teacher.

Then, I changed my thought about her as I grew up. In the middle of that changes, the event that I was moved by her saying happened to me, which was really turning point. My mother and I was walking in the subway station. At the corner of station, a man who wore shabby clothes begged us for help. He covered his lower half of the body with black blanket. When we met his eyes, my mother took out her wallet and gave 10000 won to him. I couldn't understand why she gave much money to him. I thought he pretended to have no legs, covering his legs and crawling on the floor. I asked to my mother, "Why did you give him money? He pretended to have no legs!! He intended to look miserable!". She smiled generously and said that the thing which is really important is our heart to help him. We don't have to care what ways he used that money and he pretended to have no legs. We just remember what we did to him in the best way. When I heard that, I got moved to realize the true meaning of helping others. I was proud to have such teacher who is really wonderful. After this event, I got many other lessons from her.

Now I respect my mother and want to be similar to her. I am happy to be with my wonderful teacher, my mother. And I am really thanks for god to give me such great teacher.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment