Monday, May 27, 2013

Hannah Bae/Pinning it down/Tue 3.4

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. There is one teacher I really liked. He was a music teacher when I was in the 2nd grade in middle school. He always wore jeans and liked playing guitar. Because I liked music, I was interested at the class from the beginning. I still remember what he said in the first class. He told us, "Music is like your boyfriend or girlfriend because it's always there for you whenever you need. When I was really sad after losing my girlfriend, the music of Oasis helped me a lot to get out of that feeling". He taught us well about various kinds of music such as from jazz to classic. Also, he helped us learn other things too. For example, he told us about life and how to cope with hardships mentioning his experiences. I am glad he was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment