Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ji Soo Jung/ Pinning it Down / Tue 3&4

Sunday, 26 May, 2013 

 

           We meet a lot of teacher in our life. I've also met a lot of teachers in my life. Some are good and some are bad. I remember the most horrible teacher in my whole life. I met him when I was 18. He always scolded me only for reason that I had a boy friend. The reason he scolded me was even not related to my score. Because my boy friend had the top score and I had 2nd score. He just hated the fact that students had boyfriend. But the way he scolded me was too harsh and unreasonable and everyday he told me badly and always underestimated me. It was the nightmare of high school at that time.  

However some teachers were really understandable and kind to me. There was a one teacher I really liked. He believed us and he always taught me by reasonable ways. He taught us well and helped us learn other things too such as how to keep good relationship with others and what would be good to know to keep condition well. When I was teenager, I was too stressed out because I only had to study and study. Whenever I had trouble about this, he gave good words for me and I could be refreshed. I'm glad he was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment