Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Minyoung Kang/pinning it down/TUE 11

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. From kindergarten to university classes, the teachers we meet can sometimes the best teacher who lives on in our minds forever, or the worst teachers who still haunt us in our dreams. Out of all the teachers I met, the one I can remember the most clearly is a teacher I really loved being around in middle school. He was my social studies teacher, and every morning when I had his class, I would go to his classroom and help him prepare class material for the first class. Even though social studies was not my strongest subject, the connection I had with him and the lessons I have learned from him about life still forms me in a better person. Three years after graduating from the middle school, I went back to see him and I was so touched to see him still remembering me and welcoming me like he did exactly the same three years ago. I am grateful that I was able to have a teacher like him who had a positive influence on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment