Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jung Yong Tae/Teacher/ Tue 3,4

 We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. One teacher I really liked. When I was in high school, I used to be a bad student who smoked and didn't study well. There was a teacher whose name is Kyung Won Cho. He taught us English. He kept following us and tried to talk with me. One day, he gave a book called "Change your thought". Also, he gave me homework that I had to write a report after reading the book. As I mentioned before, I wasn't a good student. It took two weeks to finish the book. The book was really impressive to me. After I submitted my report, he and I had a conversation about my future. That was the moment when I made up my mind to join a university.  He taught me well and helped us learn other things, too. I am glad he was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment