Friday, May 24, 2013

Teachers/ 200801262 Seungmi Park

Teachers

 

     We meet a lot of teachers in our life. As we go through mandatory education throughout out childhood and adolescence, we get different teachers for each subject. We even have homeroom teachers. Some teachers are good and some are bad. Good teachers sincerely care about their students and take care of them with love. However, bad teachers only force them to obey and sometimes want some preferential treatment from their parents. My homeroom teacher in my second year of high school said, "Go to your parents and tell them to bring me something for Teachers' Day." I still remember her slanted eyebrows and commending voice. On the other hand, there was one teacher I really liked. I had him in my junior year of middle school in my ethics class. He was very knowledgeable about his subject and taught us very well about difficult concepts such as Confucianism. He also helped us learn other things too. He helped us to be a better and moral person, teaching us lifetime lessons other than knowledge-based class. I am glad he was my teacher.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment