Friday, May 24, 2013

Park Sae-whan / Teachers / Tue34

Teachers

 

Korea's education system, ranked second in the world in some assessments, has been fated far and wide. In the center of its impressive ranking are there teachers who put so much of their efforts for the education of their students. I have also met some teachers with huge influence not only on my academic life but also on my life in general. They never pushed me to the end for better grades or to get me a college. Rather, they tried to build an upright character of mine in order to live a good life. They also helped me go through a stormy period of my puberty and made sure that I did not do something stupid. Has it not been for my teachers, I would have never been able to become what I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment