Sunday, May 26, 2013

Park Shin Young/Pinning it Down(Teacher)/Tuesday 11 a.m.

200801274 Park, Shin Young            "Pinning it down"

 

<Teacher>

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. They influence us in many ways. As a middle or high school student, we spent almost one-third of a day with teachers. So, it's not much to say that we spend more time with them than anyone else. Of course, each of us has a different memory on them. Some are good and some are bad. One teacher I really liked. He was a math teacher. At that time, I was a first grade student in the middle school. He taught us well and helped us learn other things too. He said he had superiority on his short height when he was young. Actually, he was short. I was also short as compared with my friends. Since I was at puberty, I was so frustrated. But, he advised me saying "It's you who is the main character in the world. I could overcome my superiority by thinking so. Chin up! You'll be OK." Right after hearing the advice, my heart was pounding. I felt I had achieved such a great enlightenment. I am glad he was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment