Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Soyun Jeong/pinning down assignment/ Tue 11 am

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are such a great teachers that we learn a lot from them, and get positive influences. Some are bad teachers who influence us negatively. Mr. Kim, who taught me mathematics when I was in grade 10, was one of those great teachers. He was my favorite teacher because he was always kind to the students and he always did his best to make us understand what we learn. Before I met him, mathematics was my least favorite subject because I always thought it was too complicated and boring. However, Mr. Kim changed my point of view. When he explained certain math principles, it was so easy to understand. If I couldn't understand something during the class, I was free to go to the teacher's office and ask him again. Then he explained it to me over and over until I completely understood. He also told us a lot of interesting facts regarding mathematics, so our interest in math increased very much. Whenever I think of him I smile with heart full of respect and gratitude. I am glad he was my teacher.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment