Monday, May 27, 2013

Chaemin im/ Pinning it down/ Tues 11am

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. I met a teacher that I can never forget in my entire life. He was known to be the strictest teacher in my high school. He was said to slap on students' face, pinch the inside of the thighs and even nibble ear! On the first day of my sophomore life, what I thought first after seeing him was a fear. As people said, his appearance was threatening all the students in a classroom. He looked like an ugly bulldog and it looked like the laser beam was about to come out from his big bulging eyes. Even more striking was the fact that I was slapped in the face without any reasons. When he asked abruptly, "What did you do wrong?", we just had to answer anything whether having faults or not. However, we couldn't say anything because we didn't know what he really wanted. Therefore, for about two months since the beginning of the first semester, we were always kind of tortured. Later, It turned out to be that he just wanted a witty answer and it was his style to get closer to his students. After the painful time passed, we didn't experience that kind of torture anymore. It's been a long time, but I still remember the unforgettable time in my high school and I often miss the creepy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment