Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jisu Song 201001709/ Pinning it down(Teacher)/ Tue 11a.m.

201001709 Jisu Song


We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. There was one teacher I really liked. He taught us well and helped us learn other things too. When I was in 10th grade in an international school, I was having a difficult time with algebra. Simple equations were very easy but I couldn't easily understand wordy problems. So I didn't even solve those problems and got a C which was a very unusual grade for Asian students. When I was having lunch with my friends at the cafeteria, Mr. Luman, my algebra teacher, came over to me and quietly told me that I can take a make-up test. I thought he was going to scold me for not working hard. When I was in Korea, most teachers judged students based on the scores. But he treated me as same as other students even though I got a C. I was glad he was my teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment