Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hyein Jin / Pinning it down(Teacher)/ Tue 11a.m.


Teachers

          

           200903450 French

Hyein Jin

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Especially when we were teenager, we are strongly influenced by teachers. Some are good and some are bad. When we are confused with ourselves and the outer world, good teachers set us on the right road toward what we really want in life. Bad teachers also somehow remained in our memories. There was one teacher I really liked. He taught art subject in my middle school, and fully encouraged us to create what we want to express. Surely he did have a good curriculum, but he never forced us to draw what he recommended. Once I drew a cartoon in watercolor painting class which upset my teacher's expectation. However, I was praised on my drawing – anyone else would scold me. He even appreciated my creativity and recommended me go art high school. Thanks to him I'm able to think outside the box even though I was under typical cramming education system of Korea. I am really glad he was my teacher, and I sincerely appreciate his creative education.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment