Tuesday, May 28, 2013

An youmi/Pinning it down/Tue11am

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. One teacher I really liked. His name was Gildong Hong. Mr. Hong was a math teacher when I was a middle school student. He taught us well and helped us learn other things too. His teaching style was very concentrated on reviewing. He emphasized the importance of review. He had us take a lot of notes during his classes, rewrite and reorganize those notes reviewing the classes at home. It was very helpful to follow the classes thoroughly. Mr. Hong started every class with this question. "What happened yesterday?" He let us know current affairs before starting the class and helped us think about it. It shaped my habit of reading newspapers every morning which means Mr. Hong influenced me a lot. I am glad he was my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment