Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Min Soo Lee 201202417

Sorry Professor.. I miss read directions for my last assignment. I thought attaching my work was allowed. I was absent today because I was not feeling well. I will follow your instructions precisely for upcoming assignments..



TV – Could you do without it?


Every morning I start my day by watching TV and eating breakfast. I was used to this daily routine since I was in Kindergarten. Some people think watching TV is worthless and time wasting. However, TV has evolved just as we did. Now we can do numerous things with TV compared to past TV. We can use it to gather information, to enjoy, to buy something or etc. As functions of TV have increased over time, my reliance on TV has increased too. Personally, I can hardly imagine my day without TV. Without TV, I will need to find other device to gather information or play with something else to relief my stress. Living without TV will be horrible at first but I may use my time more wisely. For instance, during dinner my family shares just little conversation and watch TV. However, if I don't have TV, I will be able to have more precious conversation with my family. So not having TV in my life will be boring but conversation with my family will be worthy enough to cover the absence of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment